PT INTANWIJAYA INTERNASIONAL Tbk, formerly known as PT Intan Wijaya Chemical Industry, was first established in 1982 as a producer of formaldehyde and formaldehyde derivative products. The company was the first Indonesian chemicals company to be listed in the Jakarta Stock Exchange since July 24, 1990, under the initial INCI.
Our first facility was established in Banjarmasin, Kalimantan Selatan. The chemical complex was constructed in 1986 equipped with world-renowned European technologies, such as Oxide process formaldehyde technology from M/S PERSTORP AB of Sweden and Thermo-setting Adhesive Resin technology from FORESA of Spain.
To become a reliable leading global chemical company providing better value to stakeholders, while striving to sustain the environment and community surrounding us.
- Create superior values to the stakeholders
- Produce efficient best quality products
- Provide sustainable development throughout the value chain
OUR ANNUAL CURRENT CAPACITY
- 110,000 tons of formaldehyde 37% – 55%
- 120,000 tons of formaldehyde-based resin
- 9,000 tons of urea formaldehyde glue powder